Sunday, December 5, 2010

The Sound

The sound carried with it a prophecy and a warning
I didn't say it out loud, it came on its own
I can hear its whisper as I sleep at night
The possibilities bring unfamiliar lost emotions

I stand on the edge of a cliff like the Fool
And question the validity of my quest
I worked so hard to feel whole
Do I want the answer to this query

It dances in my head like a whirling dervish
Until I silence the storm within my breath
If I take this leap I will begin a journey
Into my heart

This all crushes me before I open my eyes to see
It's just a fantasy that creeped into my reality
I pulled it in with wanting
And now face its green gaze

Who am I now, as I look over the edge of fear
Do I have the strength to keep myself intact
Do I have the vision to see the truth
Do I love myself enough...to open my heart again
Raven



1 comment:

  1. Yes, my dearest friend, you do have the strength to keep yourself intact, the vision to see the truth & enough self-love to open your heart again. The words of Abraham come to mind: "You are doing extremely well. The Well-Being that you seek is flowing to you. Relax & enjoy the unfolding; & feel appreciation for what-is & eagerness for what is coming..."
    I love you Sweetie,
    Marvie

    ReplyDelete