Thursday, December 23, 2010

Echo

She was mislaid in the creases of my heart
Lost as I wandered the paths of my life
Tears cried were misunderstood from the start
It completely tore my life apart

Unbalanced and teetering on the edge of confusion
How long could I stumble before I would fall
She was the echo that would vibrate my illusion
I needed her voice to end the delusion

Falling into the darkness of night
She found a crack in the prison I built
She swam to the surface to breath in the light
Completing my being and awakening delight

 She shines in my presence and gives me life back
Plays in the sunlight and not in my shadow
Keeping the magic alive and wonder intact
And teaches me, there is nothing I lack
Raven

1 comment:

  1. When the heart is heavy and pensive writing about them helps to release the negative energies in us.Your poems are beautiful and speak much of our words.Electronic Medical Records

    ReplyDelete